Registration For New Orleans Racquet Club Is Open
Join Now To Become A Founding Member With Exclusive Benefits
Opening early 2020, NORC will be a brand new private tennis club where members will have full access to courts and amenities.
Club offerings include:
- 5 Covered Hard Courts Protected from Sun & Rain
- 7 Outdoor Hard Courts
- 3 Padel Tennis Courts (1st in Louisiana)
- 3 “Smart Courts” with Playsight
- Elite Coaches from Europe
- High Competition Junior Program
- Development Level Junior Program
- Lessons Available in French & Spanish
- Clubhouse with Men’s & Women's Locker Rooms
- Individual Men’s & Women’s Infrared Saunas
- Dedicated Homework Space / Homework Help
- Grab & Go Cafe
- Pro Shop
- Viewing Deck with Stadium Seating
- Online Reservations & Booking
- Access to Exclusive European Tennis clubs
- Ball Machine
We will offer unique programs in the city for all members:
We will introduce tennis through coordination drills and the game plays for kids starting at 4 years old. They come to “practice” for their “games” rather than just taking lessons. Kids will learn the fundamentals of the game in a playful environment.
Smart Courts / Playsight
Powered by the latest in computer vision, AI and machine learning technology, a SmartCourt is the only camera-based sports system to provide live streaming, multi-angle video, and analytics (video)
Junior Development Program
We will offer junior development programs that will help your kids to attain their potential. We will conduct afterschool and weekend programs that will be composed of privates, group clinics and conditioning. The ratio of the clinic will not exceed 4 per court to maintain high-quality training.
After School Homework Help
We will have a dedicated homework area in the clubhouse with tutoring and homework help available.
High Competition Junior Program
Our high competition junior program will include individualized training, intense conditioning & tournament coaching to help them become college or professional players.
Cardio Tennis is an engaging group fitness program featuring the heart pumping effects of tennis drills, games, and skills delivering the ultimate full body and calorie burning aerobic and anaerobic workout.
Private, semi-private & group clinics will be available to all of our members. Lessons also available in French and Spanish.
Padel Tennis is typically played in doubles on an enclosed court a third the size of a tennis court. The main differences are that the court has walls and the balls can be played off them in a similar way as in the game of squash.
- One-Time Initiation Fee of $5,000
- $200/month For Families
- $150/month For Individual
- Access To All Club Programs
- Private, Semi-Private & Group Clinics
- Cardio Tennis
- Padel Tennis Lessons
- Online Reservations & Booking
- One-Time Initiation Fee of $3800
- Limited Availability
- $175/month For Families
- $125/month For Individual
- Priority / Advanced Online Court Reservations
- Free Use of “Smart Courts” for a Year
- Free Use of Ball Machine for Life
- 20% Discount at Pro Shop, Stringing Included for the First Year
- 10% Off Food & Beverage for Life